Anar Raita. Learn how to make Anar Raita with this easy recipe. Explore more from Rashmi's Kitchen – easy cooking recipes, how-to food recipes with recipes photos. Aloo Anar Raita is a delicious Indian recipe served as a Side-Dish.
Raita is a quintessential accompaniment for any Indian meal. It adds a refreshing note, making the heaviest of meals Also, you can garnish with coriander and your boondi anar raita is ready to go. This Anar ka Raita is an adaptable, quick, extremely delicious, raita recipe. Cooking Anar Raita is a fun point, furthermore it becomes much more unique worth if you cook it yourself. By using the complying with 5 active ingredients, you can start cooking 3 steps. observe the following section for you to start cooking instantly.
Ingredients for Anar Raita
- Prepare 1/2 cup Anar pearls.
- It’s 1 cup curd.
- Require to taste of salt (I use Himalayan pink salt).
- It’s to taste – jeera powder.
- Need to taste – chat masala.
The recipe is proudly inherited from the ladies of my family. The refreshing flavor of textured herbs, the juiciness of. Pomegranate Raita Recipe (Anar ka Raita) Steps – Whiskaffair. Pomegranate Raita or Anar ka Raita is a delicious and easy to make accompaniment made using yogurt and pomegranate seeds.
Anar Raita how to cook
- Collect ingredients and chill them..
- Whisk curd nicely add salt,zeera powder and chat masala and mix..
- Add Anar pearls and mix well. Your yummy and healthy raita is ready. This raita can be made at night without salt and spices just mix Anar pearls and curd, before serving add salt and spices. It is a very good mid day healthy snack..
Anar ka Raita – Pomegranate seeds combined with yoghurt – A very healthy , yummy & low-cal dish for yoghurt lovers. It can be served as a side dish with main course. One of my favorite raita is Pomegranate Raita Recipe. Pomegranate Raita tastes great when accompanied by Today I made Pomegranate Raita with Ragda Patties some green chutney, mithi. Sweet Tamarind Raita – How to make Sweet Tamarind Raita.